Stickalase™ - Laser engraving material
- For all kinds of industrial identification (alphanumeric, bar codes, data matrix codes), choose Stickalase™.
- With its thickness of 0.004" and its surface layer of 0.001" Stickalase™ guarantees you fine engraving and a clean cut when using a CO2 laser, even for your smallest labels.
- Available with pre-adhesives and in black/white and silver/black, it's the rapid, effective solution for identifying your products in storage and property.
Stickalase™ : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Available in black/white or silver/black
- 10 meter (32’) roll
- Very thin
- Delivered with adhesive backing
- Design special shapes with your CO2 laser
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -60°C (-76°F)
Max. temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Stickalase™: Sheet sizes
120 x 10 m (4.75"x32')
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalization, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.